A Teleseminar is a conference call that can host a large number of people on the telephone and web at the same time, on the same call. People can dial into a number, and listen to the call on their telephone.
The Moderator (person controlling the call) can open up lines for discussion, or they can give people on their PC the opportunity of typing in a question, which they receive immediately. The Moderator can mute and un-mute callers on the line, they can find out how many people are listening in at any one time. The moderator can email out an agenda prior to the call, giving people hand outs to follow as part of the overall agenda for the call.
There are other services available through HnH where you can put a virtual training session on the web.
They are an effective tool to:
- Market your products and services
- Communicate directly to your target market
- Undertake a virtual book tours with your market
- Survey your customers
- For boards and committees (clubs & associations) to really understand the needs and challenges of their membership
- Host any type of meeting, annual general or special meeting on rules or changes
- Host a charity auction or fundraiser
- Associations can conduct judge refresher days (Inner Circle training)
- Educate your client or membership base
- Communicate across Australia especially if you are a national body.
- Undertake Preview promotions
- Conduct a Public Tele-critique (1 or 2 paid critiques dialogue with experts)
- Expert Interview Calls
- 12-on1 Consultations or Coaching
- Sponsorship Calls